On Friday Mark and I took off for Raleigh and Wanda's birthday. We had a great time having dinner and looking through old family photos. The photos were funny -- lots of smiling people in cemeteries. Also, there is one of a four year old (or so) Mark posing next to a handicapped parking sign. Seriously. Jason has some mysterious scanning project underway so hopefully I'll get a copy. It will, of course, get its own blog post. More photos of our visit are here.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Wanda's Birthday
On Friday Mark and I took off for Raleigh and Wanda's birthday. We had a great time having dinner and looking through old family photos. The photos were funny -- lots of smiling people in cemeteries. Also, there is one of a four year old (or so) Mark posing next to a handicapped parking sign. Seriously. Jason has some mysterious scanning project underway so hopefully I'll get a copy. It will, of course, get its own blog post. More photos of our visit are here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment