After a day at the spa getting belts, an accelerator cable, a battery and cable and various other odds and ends, Rusty is back. Now all we need is to get him a new radiator.
Basement is looking good!!?? Need some help? My neighbor is painting my bathroom.....maybe I could get her to come to Charlotte with me......;-) hugs, Wanda MOM
Welcome! You might be curious about the URL for our blog - the idea struck us one glorious afternoon while on the beach with dear friends. The conversation was, well, not terribly couth. Perhaps the beer was to blame. We decided that our only solution was to search for new friends.
We kid because we love.
We hope you enjoy our random ramblings. Feel free to comment early and often, just remember we sent this link to our parents (Hi Mom!)
3 comments:
No clue what an accelerator cable is, but its definately a sexy truck ;)
Yay, Rusty!!
Basement is looking good!!??
Need some help? My neighbor is painting my bathroom.....maybe I could get her to come to Charlotte with me......;-)
hugs,
Wanda MOM
Ahem, I think its time for a belly shot!
Post a Comment