Saturday, January 17, 2009

And the Basement Begins

Once again this weekend, Mark and I tackled house projects. While I was painting (yes, still), Mark started work on the basement. Hopefully there will be tile and new wallboard before too long.

As Mark said, it’s a good thing I’m not paying him by the hour. However, one easy answer came to us when Mark called Justin to see if he might have a job site with a construction dumpster we could use for the old wallboard and tile. As it turns out, he had one in his driveway. Their big bathroom project starts Monday. How nice.

In other news, we’re almost at six months with Will. Our doctor’s appointment yesterday went smashingly well – I’m not gaining much weight, his heart rate is perfect and I’m measuring two weeks ahead of schedule.

More photos can be found here.




1 comment:

C. Hall said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of work. But those new tiles will really give the room a new feel.

So, floor project, painting, baby on the way. Are you getting bored yet? Need a new project?

You kids have way too much energy!