Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009


We made an impromptu trip to Chatham County to visit Mark’s dad and Gloria for Easter this year. After Church in Charlotte we made the two hour drive to their place. Gloria’s daughters and niece were there, along with their husbands. We played volleyball, ate and generally had a magnificent time.

Here are some photos. I’ll be honest, I was more interested in playing with my new camera with 10 megapixels and 20X zoom (Mark rocked out the anniversary gift this year) than actually making sure I got good shots of everyone.

As per usual, much more in the way of photos on facebook. And for those of you reading this who still don’t have facebook (Mom and Amy, this means you) I strongly encourage you to sign up.



And this last photo is for those bugging me for the belly shot. Here you go.

2 comments:

Lora said...

Yay for the belly shot! You look beautiful! What kind of camera did you get? Love the pics!

KRON said...

I got a Canon Powershot. I love it so far -- it's a step below way too complicated if you know what I mean...