Monday, May 4, 2009

Tick Tock Tick Tock


And we're there. I'm officially over being pregnant and would like to meet Will ASAP. Unfortunately, per my last doctor's appointment, I haven't made much progress at all. I haven't had any contractions and I'm not really dilated. Well, 1 cm. But that doesn't really count.  As of tomorrow I'm 39 weeks.

Hopefully all the walking at the QHC this weekend helped, and I'm sure I'll be waddling around the block again tonight.  Lupie's Texas Chili in on my radar for later in the week, and I think I'm going to have Mexican for lunch. 

Any other suggestions? As we all know, I'm not the most patient person and what little bit I have is now gone. Mark has been giving Will pep talks. Perhaps that will help. 


1 comment:

Lora said...

Yay for 39 weeks! Those last weeks are the hardest, anticipation-wise!

You can start using Evening Primrose Oil to soften your cervix (orally or um, the other way). You can also do what you did to get pregnant also (if you have questions about how you got pregnant, feel free to email you and I"ll tell ya about the birds and bees) ;)

Also, I know its hard as heck, but you can take a deep breath, snuggle up next to your honey and enjoy the last week (or two) of quiet couple time. Looking back, you'll see its a such a special time (although it may not feel that way right now, lol)

Oh and you know I'd love to get some newborn pics of Baby Will as soon as you're ready!

I wish you tons of love and all that mushy stuff for your birth. Please let me know if you need anything at all, before or after your man makes his appearance!