Sunday, May 10, 2009

And we can't stop the clicking...


Shockingly enough, we can't stop taking pictures. And since Mark is at Target buying more things we need (gowns! stat!), I have some time while Will sleeps to post. As an FYI, we're keeping this photo album on facebook loaded with new pictures. You don't need to belong to facebook to see it, so you can click to your heart's content. Or, you can laugh at Mark and I for our shutterbug addiction. Just think about all the pictures we aren't posting.

2 comments:

Lora said...

Ooh, i love this one! And I know all about the shutterbug addiction! Please let me know what you need, I need to clear out Colin's newborn stuff. Also, let me know what day to feed you (any day is fine, this week or next). Congrats, your boy is adorable!!!

KRON said...

Hey Lora -
Will do. Right now I'm just trying to remember where the kitchen is. Mark will have a better idea of when he is going back to work after tomorrow, so then I'll know better too.

I hope you and yours had a great mother's day!