Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thank Goodness for this Weather


Things are going over here in Mark and Karen land. We've mangaged to go to the doctor every day since being discharged from the hospital. Will has needed his bilirubin tested every day until this morning, and then we had a breast feeding appointment and a weigh in for Will at the peditrican tomorrow. Here's hoping we're not at the doctor on Friday!

In the meantime, our new little family has found great joy in taking walks around the neighborhood. Well, at the rate at which I'm moving I don't know that I would call it a walk. Perhaps a stroll, maybe a saunter. I don't think we could call it a constitutional, but you get the picture.

Also, Will got to meet his future wife for the first time yesterday. We now have photographic evidence of the first meeting of Avery Elliott and Will Schrader. However, Will wasn't too sure about Avery's sense of style.

2 comments:

MAS said...

who dressed that Baby Girl Elliott?

Meredith Elliott said...

She is at the height of style - all the kids are wearing stripes and dots on the playground :)