Here are the stats:



Weight: 9 lbs 4 ounces (5oth percentile)
Height: 21 1/4 inches (50th percentile)
Head: 36 cm (25th percentile)
Now, if you know the boy's father and mother well, the last measurement might have you, well, scratching your head. We sure our scratching our very large collective heads. Who would have thought that our boy would have one smaller than 75 percent of the other babies his age? Not I.
In other news, some folks from church stopped by a few nights ago and hooked us up with this sign in the yard. I find it quite cute. Of course, Will was hungry and screaming his head off when they came by so I didn't really get to chat. Good thing Mark was home.
Oh, and ignore the weeds. Some quality time with Round-Up is in their not too distant future. The gumballs, however, will still be there. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment