Monday, July 27, 2009
My Poor Son
I come home from city council tonight to this video. My poor, poor son. No wonder I got a text message photo of him in full out tantrum while I was sitting in the meeting. As a lead-in, Will loves to play horsey with me while I serenade him with the William Tell Overture. Unfortunately for our little guy, the version Mark found is at its correct speed -- about 50 times faster than I play the game. Oh, and the camera work had me in tears I was laughing so hard. In Mark's defense, it is very hard to bounce a baby on the knee and run the video camera at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the most relaxing music I've ever heard to "serenade" a baby. And yet, he managed to yawn! I'm gonna report you two to DSS. Haha~
I love his little 'What the hell....' expression!
Post a Comment