Will had his first taste of food tonight. Well, other than the rice cereal. We chose the peas. Well, I did. Mostly because Mark refuses to eat them (like a five year old). There's some oft-told tale about him making an exasperate remark at the family dinner table when he was a child about some sort of pea fight. (MARK INSERT: That was one of the best stories of my life).
The long and short of it is Mark didn't want to eat his peas at dinner and exclaimed "Not that old pea fight again." So I went with the peas. (MARK INSERT: I used to sit there and they'd make me eat my peas. And I didn't want to eat them. So I said not that old pea fight again when they were put in front of me at dinner).
Many more photos are here.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! It looks like those peas were launched at his face with cannons!
Post a Comment