Oh my. It has been an eternity since I posted an update. We've been busy -- and sick. As I type this, I am at home again with Will who is banished from daycare with pinkeye. The good news is that I have the happiest sick baby ever. In the midst of a double ear infection and pinkeye at the doctor's office yesterday he happily played on the table. The physician was pretty amazed. Not a single tear or whine and it was at 5:15. Then we went to the Taj to get his medicine and he smiled, laughed and waved at people in the store. I'm sure I'll pay for this later.
Other than that, Will has been doing so much. He's an expert at pulling up, and can pretty much walk the length of the coffee table, couch and love seat. I bought him a little music table at a consignment sale and it is perhaps the best five dollars I've ever spent. He loves it. And the music really isn't bad -- it's pretty bluesy.
I think he's close to some words. We can do things like hand him a ball and say, "Look Will. Here's your ball. Do you want to play with the ball?" and he'll respond, "Ba." He also has been whispering "at" every time he sees Suzy or Hope.
Another favorite activity for him is his board books. He loves to fling them around and try to turn the pages. He'll even sit still every once in a while and let us read to him. Top choices are 100 First Words and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.
We had his 9 month check-up a few weeks ago. He's hanging around the 50-75th percentile on everything. He clocks in at about 22 lbs now and is somewhere around 28.5 inches long.
Here are some photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment