Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a big Easter weekend. Saturday in Siler City with Grandpa Schrader and the Williams (I guess you would call it that) clan. Ronnie and Joyce and Erin and Dan and Suzanne and Greg and Zach and Ellen and Beth. Oh! And Jason and Marc. Volleyball in the front yard and a great lunch. Dumb us forgot our camera, but hopefully Uncle Jason will come through and send us pictures soon.

Then, Sunday was Church and Easter dinner with my parents, John, Kristen and Grandmother.

No real news, other than Will wasn't really so cheery with everyone and was underwhelmed with the whole thing. I chalked it up to age and long car rides but then, after a trip to the doctor today for an ear check I'm thinking he just wasn't feeling good. We have (another) ear infection. Next step is an appointment with an ENT to explore tubes. Oh joy.







No comments: