Amy got hitched at Lake Lure over the weekend. Mark and I drove up and had Friday to ourselves, and then Will (and my Mom) joined us on Saturday. The wedding was beautiful. The weather forced the ceremony to move from the original location by the pool, but I think it was beautiful on the veranda of the Lake Lure Inn with the lake and mountains in the background.
The Inn was pretty cool. It was actually a good set-up for having Will with us. Because our room was by the landing we were able to sit and read while he slept away.
Here are some photos. The first is my main view of the reception after about an hour or so. Will was tired, and we strolled (and yes, I'll admit, danced with the stroller) around the pool. The party was beautiful.
2 comments:
Oh. My. God. The seersucker suit. Adorableness. It makes me want to have little southern babies.
I have to agree with Kristen, although, I don't want any more little southern babies. Total Adorableness!!
Post a Comment