I love sledding. Some of my favorite memories from growing up are of the one or two snowfalls we would get each winter. We lived in Knoxville, TN, and our backyard was the neighborhood sledding spot. Heck, a local DJ lived at the bottom of the hill and even dubbed it Mt. Whichard on the air one day.
Anyway, we had all types of sleds, from plastic discs to Radio Flyers, and spent hours on snowy days outside going up and down that hill. In fact, I'm pretty sure that when the neighborhood kids went home to bed, the neighborhood parents came back to partake not only in sledding but a few adult beverages as well.
So, when Mark and I bought our house five years ago I purchased a few sleds from Blackhawk. Finally, it paid off. Today, we went sledding in our backyard.









No comments:
Post a Comment