Let's be real. Baby girl clothes aren't my favorite. I much prefer the primary colors, stripes, trucks, cars and overalls that dominate the little boys section. Not to mention the t-shirts are adorable. And those little sweaters! I love them all in their blue, red and green glory.
Having said that, I've been surprisingly into the pink with Tate and girls clothes in general. Well, not Gerber pink. I'll never get there. Not only have I been enjoying the pink, but we've been blessed with lots of hand-me-downs which has pulled me outside my comfort zone. You know, the zone where I find every girl outfit in Tate's size that isn't pink.
So, I pulled this outfit out of our "store"** today. I think I've finally found my line and this outfit is on the wrong side. I mean, I don't know what it is that is too much, but it is. The embroidery? The collar? Scalloped sleeves? The pink on pink?
** The "Store" is what I've dubbed the haphazard collection of boxes full of hand-me-downs in Tate's room.
No comments:
Post a Comment