Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oink Oink

Tate recently had her two month appointment. Our little "piglet" is doing fantastic. She's sleeping through the night most nights now, and everything is checking out healthy.

Here are her two month stats:
  • Lenght: 23.25 inches (75th to 90th percentile)
  • Weight: 13.35 ozs (99th percentile. And yes, what elicited the doctor to call her piglet)
  • Head Circumference: 38.5 cms (50th percentile)

Tate is also freakishly strong. She's never really needed too much help holding up her head, and now she's started sitting up. That's right. From a prone position she works those little abs and sits up. Of course, the gravitational pull of her cheeks really help out after she gets to a certain point.

She's also starting to smile, which of course makes us smile. Her toothless grin really is something.

I recently posted a few other photos on facebook. Including a shot of Will tasting his first Oreo. I'm bummed. Not because he was eating his first Oreo, but I was in another room and didn't know there were Oreos to be eaten...

No comments: