It's official. I'm back at work and Tate has started daycare. She is at the same place as Will, and has the same infant room teachers he did. With Will we started at another facility that we thought was great but then switched to Park Road Baptist CDC when a spot opened up. I can't tell you how spoiled we have been by them and how much harder daycare was the second time. I was so worried that Tate would be somewhere else that wasn't as good.
Here's a link to our post about Will's first day. For the record, Mark is still dropping off and I'm still picking up. I think our daycare teacher Ms. Virginia about fell over on Day One with Tate when I called to check in on her. I've called to check on Will exactly zero times and have, in general, had a very hands off attitude. I was so worried because we had never successfully gotten Tate on a schedule and she would nibble all day. Well, two days in and she's doing great. In fact, she was doing great on Day One.
On her first day I had a City Council meeting, so tonight was my first chance to pick her up. She was sleeping soundly in her little crib as happy as she could be.

1 comment:
I'm glad to hear the transition to daycare has gone so well!
Post a Comment