Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ok, first post from me.

I didn't think I would have as much to say as Kron, but I was looking at cuff links on the internet tonight and found something that bothered me.



The American flag belongs on a pole. It is not an accessory, a t-shirt, a jacket, pants or even cuff links.



and I really don't care if my politicians wear flag pins. I have a feeling that if you are at the point that you are running for a high office in America, you probably qualify as a patriot with or without a flag pin.


John Prine said it best when he said
"you're flag decal won't get you into heaven anymore..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1qE2vJdDw4


Remember, wave the flag, don't wear it or eat off of it.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love that last line! :)

Darby said...

Way to say it, Marky. I couldn't agree with you more. Refer to my blog, and my neighbor's use of the flag, if the cuff links bother you. AGGG!