Thursday, August 21, 2008

T-Minus Seven Days

That’s right boys and girls, football season is here. Well, almost. Some may count the Panther’s preseason, but not me. Wearing jerseys and cheering at the TV notwithstanding.

Mark and I kick off the wonder that is with a game against our favorite cow college friends.

What you may ask? Why is Carolina playing State so early?

They aren’t. Mark’s beloved (although I did catch him cheering for Yates and Nicks on the final drive last year) Gamecocks are taking on NCSU next Thursday. As Mark said, it’s the one time he’s sure I’ll be truly pulling for the school that pretends to be Carolina.

Ok, he didn’t say it like that. I took some creative license.

Oh, and we’ll be wearing these.


6 comments:

MAS said...

I absolutely cannot wait.

Go COCKS!

KRON said...

I can't wait for Jason to weigh in :-). Nor Dad for that matter.

Anonymous said...

Um... Whatever. More crap like this and I'll stop being one of the three people that actually reads your blog.

Unknown said...

Gamecocks...they have neither game nor cocks.

KRON said...

Ms. Deb, I love it. Don't tell Mark :-). And Joanie, last I checked you really don't have a dog in this fight. Plus, who doesn't love the mountains?

Unknown said...

Continuation of the August 21 post...but they have Smelley and Succop.