We have entered the wonder that is September. Thus, Mark expects parades each day in advance of his birthday. Ya'll better get cracking. John and Leah, I think he might cede the spotlight to ya’ll on two days out of the month, but I’m not so sure.
Welcome! You might be curious about the URL for our blog - the idea struck us one glorious afternoon while on the beach with dear friends. The conversation was, well, not terribly couth. Perhaps the beer was to blame. We decided that our only solution was to search for new friends.
We kid because we love.
We hope you enjoy our random ramblings. Feel free to comment early and often, just remember we sent this link to our parents (Hi Mom!)
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure I'm the one who taught Mark the wonders of celebrating the birth month, so he can give up a day or two for me :)
Post a Comment