Monday, September 1, 2008

First Game of the Season

Thursday, Mark and I took off from work a bit early and headed down to Columbia to catch the NC State-South Carolina game. We were supposed to meet Mark's brother, but that is a long story that I won't go into here.

Anyhow, we got there early, started tailgating and generally had a great time. In what would become a trend all weekend, the ACC team got their tail kicked by a team from another conference. On the bright side, at least all the ACC teams look equally as bad this year.

A few sights and sounds. First, you will find me in this shot if you look very closely. I’m incognito.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the tailgate plan didn't work exactly like I thought it would. Hope you two had fun at the game, at least in the second half. I love Karen's outfit! I guess you need to change the name of your blog to "We need new friends & family"